Monday, June 10, 2013

assignment # 15 my dream job




  when i start working i am going to become a electrician and work for my brothers company. His company it called southern electric. i want to become an electrician because thats the only job that will pay me well and i will not have to go to college because i hate school. without a  college  education is seems to be a good job. my brother have been one for 13 years and make a good amount of money.

       one thing about this job is that a lot of people do not want to be an electrician because they think it is a dangerous job. but really it isn't. whenever you are doing any work the power is turned off so there is no way you can get electrocuted. maybe in some cases the power might be on but its really rare.

       another thing is that even if the economy is bad this is still work. this goes back to there not being as much people as electricians. i have 2 more years of high school before i start working for my brother.    I'm going to be getting another job but i am not sure when.



No comments:

Post a Comment